Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing #17 - Rollyo

Hmmmm. This is one of the few "23 things" that I'm not sure how much I'd use. Unless I'm totally missing the boat, it seems to me like one would have to perform a LARGE number of broad-subject searches with few results, in order to feel the need to use something like Rollyo.

I actually used some sites that I've been saving from my del.icio.us files to compile my Rollyo search list. How's that for multi-tasking new information?! :) Because this was sort of a demo, I wanted to find a specific category to cover. I chose one of my other summer goals/projects -- scrapbooking. I've just started getting into it, so I've been saving a bunch of beginner sites. I don't have much yet, but maybe I can build on it! Here's my contribution: scrappingwithfarrell

No comments: