Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing #20 - YouTube, TeacherTube and Zamzar

YIPPEE! I found Schoolhouse Rock clips on TeacherTube!




Every year I offer extra credit for students who memorize and recite the Preamble. Schoolhouse Rock has the best little diddy (it really does stick in your head!), and I love to play it for my kids ... over, and over, and over. The problem is, hauling out the VCR, rewinding to the perfect spot, and then doing it repeatedly for such a short clip is pretty time-consuming.

Now (with the help of my brand, shiny new ACTIVboard and projector), I can show video clips with ease! I'm so excited!

The TeacherTube clips we've used in this 23 Things course have been so helpful. In fact, I think it's one of the best resources I've come across over the past month. I've forwarded several helpful clips on to others as well. They're fantastic in their simplicity.

No comments: