Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing #19 - Web 2.0 Awards List


OK. This is supposed to be educational-related, so I'll try to spin it in that direction! teehee!


Who wouldn't love Etsy?! Over the years, I've rapidly become a nearly online-only shopper. And around the holidays? Forget it! You won't find me out at a mall. I love online shopping, and I don't really consider myself a big shopper. But you just can't beat a few clicks of the mouse, and coming home a few days later to find your package nicely wrapped up and sitting on the door step.


The great thing about Etsy is that everything is handmade. And there are some really fun things for the classroom too! See ... I AM making this school-related! :)


Just do a search for "classroom" and some really great stuff will pop up!

I LOVE THIS SITE!

No comments: