Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing #3 - setting up shop

...WAS FUN!

Two things I need so much more of in my life are creativity and reflection. I'm hoping that this little "project" will provide me with a little bit of both at the same time! I can't wait to explore more of the bells and whistles that are out there, and to visit with and comment on other bloggers, which I have yet to do.

In a short period of time this morning, I've explored my attitude (7 1/2 habits, actually!), fiddled through avatar animation (it's amazing how great I can make myself look with only a few clicks of my mouse!!!), and begun to think about goals I have for this adventure -- what I want to learn, what I want to get out of it, and how far I want to take it.

This was an easy-schmeasy process so far, and I really enjoyed it. The captains have made it painless! Like my title says, I'm on a journey, and this was a fun stop along the way!

1 comment:

Grendel said...

You are a busy lady! I enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to hearing more from you! Good luck on your journey!!